Brigg built Raylin a sandbox Saturday. It is not quite finished, but it looks really good. He built a little seat around the edge. He still has to sand it and put a liner and SAND in it. Raylin watched him for a little while. She loved the noise of the saw even though she was not feeling well on Saturday. She has actually not been her normal happy self since Thursday. I can't figure out what is wrong. She has a runny nose, but no other symptoms. I think she may be getting some of her back teeth in, but she was never this unhappy when her other teeth were coming through. It has been a challenging last couple of days so I am praying that this week is much better.



4 comments:
Great job on the sand box Brigg! Can't wait to see the finished product!
Brigg,
What can you not build?
I'm sure you remember that Creed's birthday is coming up and how much he loves sand. And, that his mama will pay to support his habit of playing in the sand. :)
Hope you love it Raylin!
Dene
Oh...the sand box...what fun will be had!!!
How fun for Raylin! I am very impressed with Brigg's handyman skills!
I don't think we will be investing in a sandbox for Lainie anytime soon. I took her to Maddie Grace's house on Monday to play in her new sandbox and Lainie flipped out. She is scared to death of the sand and had a death grip on me after I picked her up. I guess a beach trip isn't on her list of priorities this year! :)
Post a Comment