Sunday, May 11, 2008

Our busy week!

We have had a busy week and have lots of pictures. Scroll down for lots and lots of new posts. I am printing the blog into a book for Raylin so I am trying to document everything. It is going to be her baby book since I do not think I will ever get around to finishing her scrapbook. I haven't even finished her first Christmas! :) Thanks to MK for telling me about blurb.com. Raylin's first year of life from the blog should be in a 130 page book on our doorstep tomorrow! YEAH!
Hope you enjoy all the new pics!

2 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

OH!!!!!! i want to see it when it comes in...
we need a keifer's night - it has been WAY too long!

Just call me D said...

GREAT idea! I love all the pictures :)