Today we went fishing with Brigg. Raylin loved it out on the water. She liked to watch the boat motor splash up the water. It was a little cool, but she had fun. She caught her first fish with her daddy's help. It was a big one too!
Raylin with her fishing pole
Raylin with her fishing pole
Catching the big fish with daddy
She wanted to touch the fish. She kept trying to poke his eyes out. Look how proud daddy is during this moment!
I just love this picture. This is definitely a Miss Priss even while she is fishing. I love that she has her feet crossed like a little lady!





6 comments:
Such cute pictures! I sometimes miss the little baby days... but then we get to do fun stuff and I'm so glad he's older. Looks like ya'll had a great time!
I can't wait for y'all to come up the lake and do some fishing this summer!
Do you think that sweet girl is a priss or what?! I love all the new pictures. She looks so cute in her floppy hat!
It looks like she was having a great time!! Just think, she's now officially caught more fish than her Daddy!! Just kidding! We'll see y'all soon.
Love,
Cambre
soooo sweet!
I mean, could she be any cuter in that lifejacket?? Stylin' in the boat! Too cute!!!
Post a Comment