Raylin had a busy day for her birthday. She started the day with balloons in her room and her mommy singing Happy Birthday. What a way to start the day! Then we went to Daddy's office. We all went to Shoney's for lunch. I can just hear Raylin asking me one day when she is older "Mama, WHY WOULD YA'LL TAKE ME TO SHONEY'S FOR MY FIRST BIRTHDAY? COULDN'T YOU THINK OF SOMEWHERE A LITTLE BIT NICER?" But I really wanted her to have a hot fudge cake because I loved those when I was little. And she loved it too! Then we came home for a nap. When Brigg got home from work, we went to Build a Bear to build a Rudolph thats nose lights up. We did this because Hank had one and she loved it. She had so much fun at Build a Bear. We built a Rudolph that sings Happy Birthday and has a beating heart. Brigg wouldn't let us dress him like a girl! :) After the lady stuffed Chewy (that is what we named him), she would not let go of him. Then we went to the book store and bought two books for her. Thank you to Aunt Linda and Uncle Harry for the gift certificate!!! We ate dinner at O'Charley's because Raylin loves the rolls and potato soup. I think she had a great birthday! We sure had lots of fun!





2 comments:
precious!
happy birthday ray Ray. look at her looking at Rudolph. how sweet!!
Post a Comment