Monday, December 17, 2007

Raylin playing in her Birthday present!

Brigg and I got Raylin a submarine ball pit for her birthday. She loves to play in the balls. I put all of her dolls and stuffed animals in there and she has a blast. We bought this thinking that it would fit in our bathtub and she could play in it while I got ready. Well it was a little bit bigger than I thought so now it is in the middle of the living room. We definitely need a playroom for all of her toys!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks like such a fun toy! I am sure Raylin will love that for a long time. Love the outfit....Lainie has the same one! :) My mom got it for her, but I think we are going to have to save it for next Christmas b/c it is a little too big this year. Merry Christmas! We loved your Christmas card!!