Thursday, October 04, 2007

Ten Months Old Today!!!




Raylin is ten months old today. I can't believe in only two months she will be one year old. Wow, time flies when you're having fun! I "redneck" weighed her today and she weighs 19 pounds and she is 29" long according to my measurement. She is getting so big and stays busy everyday. She is now eating better. She wants everything that we are eating and drinking. She loves sweet tea! Don't worry, she only gets a little bit through the tip of the straw when we are drinking it. I think her favorite baby foods are carrots, sweet potatoes and applesauce, but she also loves french fries or any type of potato. She is not crawling yet, but will get up on all fours and rock back and forth so I am sure she will be on the move soon. She has pulled up in her bed and sat up from laying on her stomach. Not saying any words yet that we can understand, but she chats away about something all the time. She is having a tough time at Mother's Morning Out and the church nursery. She cries when I drop her off and she is usually crying when I pick her up. She is definitely taking this separation anxiety to the extreme. I can't leave her anywhere. She has turned into a mommy's girl. It breaks my heart when I leave her at the nursery or MMO and she cries. I hope this phase passes soon. She is such a blessing and I thank God everyday for her. Being a mother is absolutely wonderful. There is nothing like the feeling I get when she wraps her arms so tight around my neck (of course I know she is just trying to reach my hair, but it is still wonderful)! I love it in the morning when she wakes up and I go to get her and she just smiles so big and reaches for me. I also love to go in and check on her when she is supposed to be napping and she is laying there playing instead. When she sees me, she will smile and giggle like "you caught me mama!" I love to snuggle with her. She is the most snuggly baby which most of you know. She will just pat my arm and back. It is too sweet! This has been the most awesome last ten months. I love this sweet girl so much! These are just a few pics I took of her today. We go this afternoon to have fall pictures taken so I will post those when I get them.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The O'Donnells said...

raylin has gotten so big!!! precious!

Anonymous said...

Happy 10 months, Raylin!! You are such a cutie pie! Miss you and hope to see you soon!

Dene said...

Meredith took the words right out of my mouth! :)

Love you Raylin!

Keri said...

Happy ten months Raylin! Love those cute shoes you have on. Hope to see you soon!