I decided to post these pictures that I have taken over the last couple of weeks. Raylin has been sick for two weeks so we haven't been anywhere and I haven't taken too many pictures. She got her first ear infection and it was in both ears so she has been on an antibiotic, cough syrup and ear drops. No fun for this sweet girl. She is feeling better, but is still very clingy and whiny and still has an awful cough. Brigg has been out of town for three nights so she has slept with me. It should be interesting tonight to see how she does in her bed. Well I'm sure I will have some pictures next week of Raylin all dressed up in her costume.





7 comments:
So glad to see some new pictures of sweet Raylin! Love the first picture of that big grin she has on her face! Miss you lots...hope to see you very soon.
she's such a cutie pie! so sweet always...
So cute!!!
yep, she's just precious! love all the new pics. i hope she's feeling better.
OK - I know I have already told you once today.... but that little Raylin is sooo beautiful! :)
What a sweet girl! So sorry to hear she has been sick...hope she is feeling better! All of the pictures are precious.
You say I never leave comments so i just wanted you to know that I visit your page all the time. Raylin is one beautiful little girl. And my momma always says that girls that wait to get hair always have the prettiest...i.e. I was 3 when I started growing hair HA! Hope the Abercrombie family is doing well!
LOVE, Joni
PS Saw the Bachelor Recaps on your links and thanks for the "new" addiction. Lincee is so funny!
Post a Comment