Today we went to the pumpkin patch with the Edward's and Andrea's mom and nieces. It was lots of fun, but it was out in the middle of nowhere. It was somewhere in Madison County past Canton. It definitely did not feel like October weather. I couldn't even dress Raylin in a cute fall outfit because it was 90 degrees outside and she would have burned up. There was a petting farm, but we didn't get to pet any animals. We did see rabbits, pigs, goats, chickens, hens, etc. There was also a hayride to the pumpkin patch. I was not too impressed with the pumpkin patch. As you can see in the last picture, the pumpkins were quite small. Raylin could pick them up. There was also a cow train (third pic). This was fun and really bumpy. I think Raylin and Hank enjoyed it. Hank was saying "Whee" the whole time. I think Raylin was probably thinking "Mama, can we please go back to Disney World? I've had enough of these redneck rides!" There was a corn maze. Andrea's mom and nieces did that, but we decided to let Raylin and Hank swing while they were finding their way through the maze. Raylin was so tired that she was sound asleep before we even got back to the truck. We stopped at Trace Grill and had lunch on the way home. Such a fun day with family and friends!!!
Look at the drool all over her dress. Could she be teething finally????





1 comment:
OK - I can't talk about the picture of you and Andrea on the cow train. that is hysterical. You know you went to the Rockadoodle ranch so you could show off in that fine piece of machinery.
Post a Comment