Monday, September 03, 2007

We're off to see Mickey!!!


We are leaving tomorrow morning at 5:00 am for Disney World. I'm not sure how this trip will be with a 9 month old so I have done lots of research on the internet and read lots of advice about traveling to Disney with an infant. The best tip I read for those of you who are planning a trip: If you rent a stroller at the park, these strollers get stolen a lot of times while you are in an attraction. To prevent this, take one of your baby's diapers, wet it, roll it up like you do before you throw it away and leave it in the stroller before you go in. This will almost guarantee your stroller will be there when you get back. Not too many people want a stroller with a "used" diaper in it :)!!! Okay that's my Disney tip before we go and I'm sure I will have lots more useful info when we return. By the way, we are taking Raylin's stroller. I think she will be more comfy in it and we will definitely be needing it in the airport.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

hey!! we just got back around 5:00 this afternoon. the flying wasn't as bad as I expected...the babies did great! and we had a BLAST at the parks...we went to Magic kingdom one day and epcot the next. raylin will love it...i recommend any of the rides that you can hold her on. have a great time, and i can't wait to see pictures!!!