Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Disney World Pictures!!!

I know that I have posted a million pictures from our Disney trip, but I did this for Raylin. I am printing each post from the blog and making her a scrapbook with them so I wanted to have pictures from each day. And I also thought all three of my faithful blog "commenters" would like to see them. Enjoy!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Keri said...

Loved all the pictures! Looks like you guys had a really fun time! I am so excited about my trip in a few weeks. Glad to hear that we are going to some of the same places to eat too.
p.s. I am definitely one of your 3 faithful readers :)

Keri said...

Maybe I should start a blog, then I can post all my pics after I get back from Disney...cause we know I'll take a bunch.
Hopefully you'll at least want to look a them :)

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures!! You guys look like you had a blast and got to experience so many neat things. I love the idea of having a birthday party there like Eli did...how fun!!
So, am I a faithful blog commenter? I know I stalk your blog everyday looking for new updates, but I don't know if you want to acknowledge your stalkers! :)

Renee Guest said...

so cute. doesn't look like she is a big Daisy fan.

Dene said...

Why didn't you post the picture of me break dancing at MGM? Or the one where you tucked your skirt into your underwear?
Now that would be a great post.

Raylin is the best traveling buddy/baby I've ever seen. That pink stuff that you were giving her every 4 hrs. is pretty good stuff. :) Only teasing. Raylin is a true princess.

The Segrest Family said...

i love that face in front of the castle... she is so beautiful!