Raylin, Elle Elise, Julie and I had lunch on Wednesday with the Disney princesses at Cinderella's castle. Before you went upstairs to eat, everyone got to meet Cinderella and have a picture taken with her. Raylin kept trying to eat her dress which I am sure was germ free :) ! Elle Elise loved every minute of this lunch. While we were eating, each princess came by to meet you and take a picture. Raylin especially loved the Fairy Godmother for some reason. Raylin did fall asleep during the lunch; however, she was kind enough to stay awake until she had met all of the princesses. I don't think she quite understood what a big deal this was. But, I do have pictures so that she will know she had lunch with Cinderella!
On the way to lunch at Cinderella's castle
Raylin and Elle Elise with Cinderella
Cinderella and Raylin
Snow White and Raylin





1 comment:
and of course, she has her smocked princess outfit on!!!
Post a Comment