Thursday, March 22, 2007

Three Months Old - 03/04/2007



These are pictures from March 4th when Raylin was 3 months old. I cannot believe it has been three months. I thank the Lord everyday for the precious, beautiful baby girl that he has brought into our lives. She is such a happy baby with the exception of 7pm - 8pm. Not real sure what happens then, but nothing will make her happy. She is smiling now at everything and talking so much more. I can't understand her yet, but I am getting there. She loves to look at the fan and she will smile so big. I now understand the Jimmy Buffett song, "Little Miss Magic" where he talks about his daughter being "constantly amazed by the fans of the blade on the ceiling." Right now as I am writing this, she is laying on our bed smiling at the fan.

No comments: