


I know it has been forever since I have posted and I have heard from several of you that you want to see something else besides Raylin's Valentine. SO here she is smiling so pretty. I have taken tons of photos since Valentine's Day I promise. I just haven't had time to post them. Last week I took Raylin to get her 3 month pics taken and she smiled so pretty. But after looking at the prices of the pics, I decided I better take some of my own because we wouldn't be able to get many of the professional ones. I don't know if I am just out of the loop on how much pictures cost or if this particular photographer is outrageously expensive, but we can't afford to spend $158 for a 5x7 picture. So anyway I took my own pics and I think they turned out pretty cute. I think if I had one of those fancy schmancy cameras that my pictures would look just as good - Well maybe not, but close. I believe the first picture shows a little bit of personality. I took these pictures to show my doctors yesterday and one female doctor looked at this one and said I believe you may have you a little Miss Sassy. I really do not think that is an appropriate nickname for a 3 month old but for some reason it has stuck and I have been calling her that. The last picture is of our cutie all dressed up on the way to church. She was smiling so big on the way that I had to get out the camera in the car and take a picture. I think she must really like my singing. That is a headbandy thing with a bow around her head and I know I said I would never do that to my baby. I vowed to wait until she had enough hair to actually wear a bow, but I just couldn't resist. BUT I have not resorted to gluing or taping a bow to her head. I think she looks like a beautiful baby girl without a bow. And by the way, when Brigg saw the bow thingy, he said get that junk out of her hair. I decided during church to take the thing off and she had a nice redmark around her head where it had been. Poor baby! We will probably not be wearing that ONE again.

2 comments:
she is so beautiful! Truly beautiful.
i agree with renee... those lips!!!
Post a Comment