Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Amy's Baby Shower





We had a baby shower for my friend, Amy Sharpe on Sunday. We had so much fun. The first picture is of Amy with all the hostesses and the diaper cake that Angie, Carri and I put together. The next picture is of Amy showing off baby Caroline. We can't wait for her to get here. Amy and I were neighbors growing up and have been friends for as long as I can remember. So I am so excited that Raylin and Caroline are going to be the same age. I know they will be the best of friends. The third picture is of Amy with her mother, Barbara. Amy's parents and my parents still live by one another in Philly. And the last picture is of sweet Raylin. She looked so pretty all dressed up for Amy and Caroline's shower.

No comments: