On July 7th, Daddy and I took you to the Little Light House School. We wanted to tour the school and had lots of questions for the director of the school. The Little Light House is a school for children with special needs so Daddy and I wanted to go and see if it would be a good fit for you. This picture was taken when we were on our way. When we got there, we toured each of the classrooms. You had so much fun going in the classrooms and playing with all of the children. We met the teachers and therapists. After our tour, Daddy and I had a meeting with the director and you played in the big auditorium with one of the teachers and some of the students. When Daddy and I came out of our meeting, you were in the buggy with some children and would not get out to come to us. It is very unusual for you not to want to come to Mommy, so we knew you were having a ball. I had to pull you out of the buggy. We even said "let's go get lunch" and you still didn't want to leave. So we know you enjoyed your time at the Little Light House. Hopefully, you will be able to go to school there soon, but you are #36 on the waiting list so it may be a while. Daddy and I are praying that if it is God's will for you to go here, then you will get in. We do know that you like it a lot and we felt very comfortable there too! We love you little monkey and we only want what is best for you and we KNOW that what is best for you is what God wants! In the meantime, you will continue to go to Lakeside and you love it there too as do we. So either way, right now you are happy and we will continue to pray for God's will to happen with the Little Light House School!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Little Light House Interview
On July 7th, Daddy and I took you to the Little Light House School. We wanted to tour the school and had lots of questions for the director of the school. The Little Light House is a school for children with special needs so Daddy and I wanted to go and see if it would be a good fit for you. This picture was taken when we were on our way. When we got there, we toured each of the classrooms. You had so much fun going in the classrooms and playing with all of the children. We met the teachers and therapists. After our tour, Daddy and I had a meeting with the director and you played in the big auditorium with one of the teachers and some of the students. When Daddy and I came out of our meeting, you were in the buggy with some children and would not get out to come to us. It is very unusual for you not to want to come to Mommy, so we knew you were having a ball. I had to pull you out of the buggy. We even said "let's go get lunch" and you still didn't want to leave. So we know you enjoyed your time at the Little Light House. Hopefully, you will be able to go to school there soon, but you are #36 on the waiting list so it may be a while. Daddy and I are praying that if it is God's will for you to go here, then you will get in. We do know that you like it a lot and we felt very comfortable there too! We love you little monkey and we only want what is best for you and we KNOW that what is best for you is what God wants! In the meantime, you will continue to go to Lakeside and you love it there too as do we. So either way, right now you are happy and we will continue to pray for God's will to happen with the Little Light House School!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment