Monday, August 30, 2010

The Guest's new tube

Sunday afternoon when we got home from the river, we went straight to the reservoir. You were so excited to go see "Muh Buh." You grabbed your life jacket and would not even put it down to get in the car seat. They got a new tube and MB wanted you to ride with her. You immediately got on and y'all had a great time, but it did get a little rough so we made y'all get off. We all got in the water for a little while and then we went to Philip's to eat. We sat outside and there was a band so you, MB and Beau danced the entire time we ate. We have had so many fun times on the boat with the Guest's this summer!



I think you missed MB just a little bit!!! You wouldn't even sit with Mommy on the boat!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Rumage's said...

I think Raylin loves the water more than anyone I have ever known! What a doll!

Keri said...

Ooh, we need one of these! Looks like lots of fun!!