Monday, October 19, 2009

Mary Grace's Fourth Birthday Party

Sunday afternoon, Raylin went to the third birthday party of the weekend. Mary Grace had a costume parade party. Raylin's halloween costume has not come in yet so I had to throw her a costume together on Sunday afternoon before the party. She had this tutu and wand from her summer pics so I just went to Dollar Tree and got her some fairy wings. It turned out to be a cute costume! Mary Grace was Tinkerbell! The party was in the Seago's neighborhood at the park. The kids had such a great time playing at the park and there was also a space jump. It was so fun to see great friends!!! We hope you had a wonderful birthday Mary Grace! Happy Birthday! We Love You!!!
Stacy, Mary Grace and Raylin

Raylin riding someone elses tricycle since I forgot hers!

Raylin and Super Nash enjoying snacks at the party!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Keri said...

I love the picture on your header! I had one of these printed for myself...one of my favorites!

pleasepassthetestosterone said...

Love your new header! It is so cute, and that picture might be one of my favorites!

The Howards said...

Superman and a fairy.. what a cute pair!