Saturday, October 03, 2009

DISNEY WORLD!!!

Watching Barney on the flight to Atlanta!!! Raylin did so great on the planes!

Reading with Gran on the airplane...

The flight attendant loved Raylin! Here Raylin is waiting with the flight attendant until we can get off the plane in Atlanta!

Sound asleep on the flight between Atlanta and Orlando with her blanky and baby!

DOWNTOWN DISNEY!!!

Sunday morning when we woke up, there were ducks in the hotel pool. Gramp took Raylin down to get a closer look!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

i could comment on every picture!!! y'all did disney right didnt you! im so impressed. i know that y'all all had just as much fun as ray ray!

The Howards said...

Flying is the way to go! We flew when we went a few years ago.. I just can't do that long drive!

The Rumage's said...

LOVE all the pics but I'll just post one comment! First, glad to see Raylin was cutely dressed as always! :)
Second, I can't believe how good she did with the charactera & rides - that is awesome and she is definitely going to be adventurous.
Third, you look AWESOME in every pic...do you ever look bad?! And last, the pic of Brigg on the water raft ride without a shirt is priceless - glad to know my husband isn't the only one who would do something like that! So glad you all had a fun time!

pleasepassthetestosterone said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome trip! If there was an award for the best dressed child at DisneyWorld, I think she would have won! Love all of her cute outfits. You definitely had a prepared wardrobe! :)
I love Raylin's sweet spirit. It just shines through in her pictures. She is a little love.
If I had to guess, I would say that she was very impressed with the princesses and their hair! :) I love how she is pulling their hair in almost every picture.
Love you guys!