Friday, March 14, 2008

Raylin's Mother's Morning Out Easter Party

Raylin had her Easter party at Mother's Morning Out Wednesday. She loved the cupcakes and the cookies. She didn't participate too much in the egg hunt. She would pick up an egg and put it in her mouth so I would take it from her and put it in her basket. Then she would pick up another and I would put it in the basket. This went on until we had about six or seven eggs. So I think she did pretty good for her first egg hunt. The eggs weren't really hidden that well. They were pretty much out in the open room so the babies didn't have a real difficult time finding them, but they had a fun time picking them up. Thanks to Raylin's teachers, Ms. Terri and Ms. Sue, for having a fun Easter party for the kids and for everything you do for them. I know Raylin loves her teachers. She can't wait to get down as soon as we get there. And those of you who know her well know that there is not much she will leave her Mommy for :)

Raylin enjoying the cupcakes and cookies...


Hayes, Raylin and Brayden

Breah, Hayes, Raylin, Brayden and Brodie (hopefully I am remembering their names correctly)
Raylin picking up an egg!!! She was not in a great mood so we had to keep the paci in her mouth. She doesn't nap well at MMO so usually when Kelly or I pick her up, she is tired and ready for a nap.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

pleasepassthetestosterone said...

Love all the pics! Her outfit that she is wearing in her MMO pics is precious! Where did you find that?
All of her Easter bunny pics turned out cute, but.....that poor little duck! :)