Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter morning!!!


Walking around the corner to see what the Easter bunny brought...


What a sweet face!

I think she likes her new bunny!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Raylin looks beautiful! We loved seeing y'all Sunday and your potato casserole was soooo good. Oh, I meant to say that Brig's potato casserole was sooo good.
Dene

Keri said...

Looks like the Easter bunny was good to Raylin! Love all the Easter pics!

pleasepassthetestosterone said...

Wow! Lots of cute Raylin pictures to look at. I love all of her cute little Easter outfits. It looks like she had a great Easter.

I am so glad to hear about your job!! YEA! Please let us know if Brigg has a tournament up here. Otherwise, we will have to plan another way to see you guys soon.

The Segrest Family said...

awwwwwwwwww! i love all of the new pictures! she is such a beauty!