For those of you with little ones, I thought I would post about this wonderful invention you can buy at your local Wal-Mart. These beads are Raylin's favorite toy. We do not go anywhere without these and the best thing of all is that they are only $1.86. This is the cheapest toy we own and Raylin loves them. We have lost several of them, but when they are only $1.86 it is so easy to buy more. I believe we have owned about six of these and currently only know where two are. I think other mother's must also know how great these are because everytime I go to Wal-Mart, they are out of stock. So next time I find them in stock, I believe I will be purchasing lots so that we always have some handy. Now the last picture is Raylin with her hands and I think this is her next favorite thing. If she does not have her beads, those little hands are in her mouth. And usually it is both hands and all fingers. She is so talented already!!! And by the way, these are also pictures from our home photo session. As you can see, they are all close up. This is one of the techniques the book suggested - the closer, the better so that is why every picture is all up in her face :) !!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment