Here are some pics from our beach trip this past weekend. Raylin actually liked the beach, but she liked the kiddie pool at the condo much better. We had professional pics taken and I would like ya'll to tell me which one you like the best. I can't decide which picture to get in a 16 X 20 to hang in our den. He is going to hand tint the one that I want so please, please help me decide. Go to
www.sun-shots.com and then click on Gallery and then events. Go to Abercrombie - 295 and the password is beach. Thanks!
6 comments:
oh my! how will you ever choose? i love the ones of raylin in the tutu. you can't go wrong with any of those, and of course the ones of the three of you are great, too. sorry! i'm no help.:) she looks like she's sitting up pretty good!!!
They turned out SO well!! There are way too many good pictures to pick just one! However, if I HAD to pick one for the 16x20, I would probably go with a family shot. Of course, I would also have to get several of just Raylin to hang around the house! :) Her tutu is absolutely precious!
Well I have looked at these several times and I am having a hard time narrowing it down to my favorite...I'm thinking maybe one of of the first few listed. The one of you and her is so cute too! Tough decision for sure! All of the pictures turned out great! Hope to see you soon!
my vote is for #30 if you're going for one of the whole fam...it's great of all of you!!! her expression in #29 however is priceless...if you're choosing from the ones of just her...good luck :) and the one of her on brigg's knee...i mean how cute!
i agree. you can't go wrong.
my favorite family is #30.
my three favs of her are #41, #6, and #14.
i love having a big family pic of the three of us. but i also have a big one of just camp, so you really cant go wrong. i would get one 16x20 of family and maybe a smaller 11x14 or 8x10 of just her? or the other way around... you just need both! all of the pics are great!
soooooooooo cute. I love the one of her in the tu tu in the beach chair. that is so precious. how did you get her to sit like that? That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!!
Post a Comment