Monday, June 18, 2007

Trip to the Circus

We went to the Ringlin Bros. Barnum and Bailey Circus Saturday in Tupelo with Gran, Aunt Julie, Eli, Elle Elise, Seger, Duke and Creed. The kids loved it! Raylin even smiled a lot. I think she liked all the lights. She loved a spinning light toy that a kid next to us had so I decided I would go get her one. I went downstairs to purchase one and that toy was $2o. I decided we will wait until Raylin starts asking for these expensive souveniers. So we ended up with an $8 cherry lemonade which I must say was well worth every penny because after standing in the hot sun waiting to get in and then carting a 15 pound baby around and up and down stairs, I was just a little bit dehydrated! It was such an eventful day. Raylin started the day off by going to the bathroom all over her cute circus outfit before I could get her picture. So when that is through soaking, I will get an after the circus picture in her clown outfit. I never pack an extra outfit because she never does that but the Good Lord was watching out for me today. I was getting in the car and I thought I might should put an extra outfit in the diaper bag - just in case. Well that just in case happened. Just a little sidenote - This is a new accomplishment for Raylin. As some of you know, she has always had bathroom issues. Well not anymore - thanks to Similac Alimentum. Anyway, we had a great time at the circus and can't wait until next year when we can take Daddy since he says he has never been to a circus. Before all of you comment that they are coming to Jackson in July, we do know that, but we will be at the beach - Yeah! Those of you that will be here July 12th - 14th, I highly recommend you taking your kiddos, but just take lots of money because they will all want an $8 snowcone in a cute clown mug and one of those $20 souveniers :) !!! Here are just a few pics from our adventure!


Enjoying the circus!



Creed, Raylin and Elle Elise sitting in Gran's lap during the circus!
Duke decided to join them!
Everybody passed out on the way home. I guess there was just too much excitement. I think we are going to have to go to the circus more often too because Raylin slept until 8:00 the next morning. I must say I didn't get that much sleep because I kept waking up checking on her wondering why on earth is my baby still asleep? Thanks to Aunt Julie for the great idea to go to the circus and to Gran for getting the tickets. We definitely enjoyed the day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dene said...

You can take my kids to the circus anytime! Who do I owe for the $8 snowcones? Bye-bye budget!