Monday, June 18, 2007

Six Month Checkup!

I completely forgot to post about Raylin's six month check up. These pictures were taken on her half birthday. Look how big she looks sitting up in her bed. Well she had a great checkup with Dr. Joe two weeks ago. She now weighs 15 pounds 2 ounces and is just under the 50th percentile for her weight. She is 28" tall and is in the 90th percentile for her height. I think she is probably going to be tall and skinny like her daddy - lucky girl!!! She is now rolling over all the time and trying to sit up. She can sit up for a few seconds and then topples over on her face! Her newest trick is sucking her toes. I'm not sure where she learned this because I am definitely not that limber. It must be something her Gran or Grams have shown her how to do :) ! Everyday is so much fun. She is always doing something new!


"Look at me! I can stand up on my own if I am holding on to the couch!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Keri said...

wearing one of my favorite outfits...

The O'Donnells said...

so glad you appreciated the spandex picture! had fun at your party sat night....happy birthday :)