Sunday, April 01, 2007

Bunny Pictures





These are the bunny pictures that Lisa Patti took last Friday. Raylin slept through the whole session so we did not get a lot of different shots. I know these pictures probably look the same to everybody, but there are some small differences. The first picture is my favorite. The second picture the goose(that's what the photographer called him) and Raylin are both sleeping and the third picture is a nice shot of the goose eating Raylin's bracelet. I think Raylin looks pretty "healthy" in the second and third picture as you can see by her many chins and her many rolls on her legs. I thought maybe this was just me seeing this since I am her mother, but no. Andrea let me know real quick. She said "Oh those pictures are so sweet. She looks so big." So here are the bunny pictures with my "healthy" baby, as I like to call her. Brigg has started calling her "CB", and I will let ya'll figure those initials out on your own because I can't even post that about my sweet, precious angel! Oh and I'm not sure why my pictures have this nice white border around them. I just scanned them and that is how they turned out. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. If any of you computer whizzes know what I'm doing wrong, comment and let me know. Thanks!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Blogging two days in a row...wow, I'm so impressed! The bunny pics of Raylin turned out so cute!

Renee Guest said...

love these pictures! so cute! What does CB mean? I can't figure it out? She doesn't look too big - she is the perfect size!