


Happy Easter to everybody! These are a few pictures I took of Raylin Easter day. We woke up Easter morning and the Easter bunny had dropped by and left Raylin a few toys and a Veggie Tales CD. I really think she was excited. She is just not quite sure how to express that joy yet! Then Brigg's parents, Grams and Pops, came over and brought Raylin another Easter bucket of toys and books. After this, we went to Philadelphia to go to my mama and daddy's (aka Gran and Gramp) church, which brings me to the point of the title of this post. We sang "Because He lives" Sunday morning in church and it really touched my heart, especially the second verse. "How sweet to hold a newborn baby, and feel the pride and joy he gives. But greater still, the calm assurance, this child can face uncertain days because He lives." This verse brought tears of joy to my eyes. I guess I have not sung this song since Raylin was born and now this verse means more to me than ever. It is such a peaceful and joyful feeling to know that Raylin (and every believer) "can face tomorrow, that all fear is gone, and that HE holds the future and life is worth the living, just because He lives." I pray that Brigg and I will teach Raylin the true meaning of Easter and Christmas and that she will always remember the TRUE REASON FOR BOTH SEASONS!!!
5 comments:
So precious! She is just a babydoll on a shelf!
Raylin is so precious! I can't wait to see you all and finally meet Raylin in person!
love all the new posts! and pictures...
raylin is so gorgeous!
Looks like the Easter bunny was good to Raylin! She is so adorable!
Do I see a bow on her head??? She is so beautiful..love that sweet dress.
Post a Comment