Daddy and I gave you tickets to see Disney Princesses on Ice for your birthday! Of course, I had to get you a few Disney dolls too because I didn't think you would understand what the tickets were! And I believe the Ariel that sings that we gave you was definitely your favorite gift at your party! You didn't put it down after you opened it!
But the next weekend, Daddy and I took you to see the princesses! To say that you LOVED it would be an understatement. You never stopped smiling and yelling. It was so much fun to watch you! Even Daddy had a good time! Your favorite part of the show was definitely "The Little Mermaid" part of the show! You also loved Cinderella! We had such a great time with you! We love you so much and hope that your fourth birthday was extra special!!!
But the next weekend, Daddy and I took you to see the princesses! To say that you LOVED it would be an understatement. You never stopped smiling and yelling. It was so much fun to watch you! Even Daddy had a good time! Your favorite part of the show was definitely "The Little Mermaid" part of the show! You also loved Cinderella! We had such a great time with you! We love you so much and hope that your fourth birthday was extra special!!!


2 comments:
I am glad to hear Brigg enjoyed the show too :)
LOVE to see how much she enjoyed it! I might have to get tickets for this show for myself next year :)
Post a Comment