Last weekend, Raylin and I went to Gulf Shores with Amy, Caroline, Janet and Taylor.
We had a great time. The oil did come ashore where we were staying the second day, but the girls still had fun playing in the sand. I didn't take very many pictures this trip because it is hard to take pictures when I have to watch Raylin by myself, but I did manage to get a few.
We spent the first day at the pool and then we ordered delivery from Marco's for dinner and got the girls in the bed by 7:30 because they were tired from the trip!
We had a great time. The oil did come ashore where we were staying the second day, but the girls still had fun playing in the sand. I didn't take very many pictures this trip because it is hard to take pictures when I have to watch Raylin by myself, but I did manage to get a few.
We spent the first day at the pool and then we ordered delivery from Marco's for dinner and got the girls in the bed by 7:30 because they were tired from the trip!



1 comment:
Love all the pics! I am dying for a beach trip! Raylin all of a sudden looks so grown up to me. I can't believe it how big she looks. Miss you girls!
Post a Comment