Last Thursday night, we went out on the boat with Christine, Bryan, Staci, and some more of Bryan's friends to celebrate Bryan's birthday. We had so much fun! Here are a few pics from the night. Raylin loved feeding the ducks. Brigg gave her fries to feed them and she would eat one and then give one to the ducks. The ducks would bite her finger and she would just laugh. So fun!!!

Christine, Raylin and Staci headed to Cock of the Walk

Raylin was watching Barney on my phone and I had been talking to some peeps. When I turned around to check on her, this is what I saw. Her pants were so wet from the boat ride that they had fallen down to her ankles. It did not phase her one bit. She was steadily watching Barney and Staci and I died laughing.

Feeding the ducks!!! There were so many. Look at that picture in the middle on the bottom of the collage. They were everywhere and for some strange reason they weren't afraid of Raylin at all and they really should have been. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment