We left Friday afternoon for Gran and Gramp's River house. We stopped in Louisville and picked up Mamaaw. We had so much fun all weekend relaxing, eating and swimming. We went out on Uncle Harry and Aunt Linda's pontoon boat every day. Raylin loves boating and swimming in the river. She had so much fun with her Gran and Gramp and all of her cousins. On Friday, Mark, Dene and all the boys were there. Gunnar, Seger and Duke stayed all weekend with us. Such fun times with family! We are so blessed!!!


3 comments:
Is that a PONYTAIL I see??? TOO cute!!!
I love her ponytail. That is so sweet. I have got to come and see her this weekend or next because she is growing so much and I am going to be tied down to the house for a few weeks after Preston gets here.
I'm lovin the pony tail!!! How precious! She is getting so big. I agree, we need to quit talking about doing something and actually do it! Before I have this baby or it will really be a while! I can't believe how grown up she looks standing next her cousin!
Post a Comment