Sunday, February 24, 2008

My computer is fixed!!!

Well I fixed my computer. I didn't know I was such a computer whiz. I found the recovery cd that came with the computer and just put it in. Granted I lost all of my documents, applications and settings, but somehow when I installed Picasa again, all of my pictures from 2006 - 2007 downloaded from somewhere. I can't find them in any folder on my computer! Quite a mystery to me! So anyway I am just playing catch up.
Raylin is doing so much these days. She is all over the house. She is almost walking, but still just a little afraid to let go of my hand. She also said her first word on Thursday. I bet you could never guess what that is. MAMA!!! I was so excited. My parents were here and heard it so if anyone doesn't believe me, just ask them. She's also said it several times since. Maybe she is deciding to say a few consonants now :)!!! Well I could write a lot more about what she is doing, but I am ready to go to bed. I promise now that my computer is fixed I will blog more often and keep my faithful 7 updated. These are just a few pics I've taken over the past month or so. I had 290 on my camera to download so I just picked a few!


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Keri said...

Yea! So glad you fixed your computer...I've missed my Raylin updates. Keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

Now that she can say "Mama", (yea Raylin!), don't you think she should be working on "Aunt Dene"?

Glad your computer is fixed, do you think it's overloaded with photos? :) Mine is too.

Love,
Dene

Anonymous said...

Yea!! We have been missing your updates and especially your pictures. So glad to hear that Raylin said "Mama!" Did you think her first word would be anything else?! She certainly loves her Mama.

Mere

Anonymous said...

She is getting sooooooo BIG!! I can't believe that my little niece is growing. I understand that he first word was MAMA, but I'm sure that her second words will be "I love my Aunt Cam!!". I miss you guys so much and so does Gabe. Every night when we say our prayers the first name out of his mouth isn't Mommy or Daddy...it's RayRay!! I hope that all is well. We love you and miss you lots!
Cambre

Just call me D said...

Hey! I saw Brigg yesterday at the office and he was braggin' on your sweet little girl. The first thing he said was, "Raylin said Mama!" And then of course Keith had to tell him all about Caleb throwing a ball, and then Brigg all about Raylin holding a fish... and on and on. Such proud papas!
PS... don't worry about the 7 things if you don't just really want to do it ;)

Renee Guest said...

look how beautiful she is. Mary Bratton saw that little picture of Raylin on the side of the door going into her room at mother's morning out and she made me kneel down and she whispered in my ear....'mommy... that's Raylin'

Glad you are back up and running!!

stacy seago said...

I can't get over how tall and beautiful she is!

Renee Guest said...

ok - so your computer is fixed........................post something !!!!