I just want all of you faithful 6 or 7 :) to have your Raylin fix for the month of January. So here she is. I am posting these from my work computer so if I get laid off in the next couple of weeks, I just want ya'll to know it is your fault because you kept complaining about me not blogging. Just kidding! Not really kidding about the getting laid off part though. Rumor has it that Wyeth is going to lay off the part time reps. We should know something by the middle of February. I know that God is in control so I am just putting it all in His hands. He has a plan if I do get laid off which of course I am hoping would be that I could stay at home with Raylin, but that doesn't pay the bills so we will see. (And Mama and Julie, I know that that was a run on sentence so no need to correct me :))
Please pray for us that we will make the right decisions over the next few months. But maybe just maybe, I will not lose my job! Time will tell!
5 comments:
Thanks for finally updating the blog. Love the new Raylin pics!
Hopefully everything will work out with your job.... but God is totally in control, so I know whatever happens, good will come out of it.
Missed Sunday. Hope Raylin is feeling better. She is such a cutie
Should my feelings be hurt since you didn't include me w/ Mama & Julie? Every now and then, I can spot a run-on sentence too. It's just those double negatives that really give me trouble. :)
I'm praying about your job too! God is up to something good - as usual!
Thanks for the new Raylin pics - I love the snowman dress. Where's Chopper though? Locked in his crate?
Girl, you must have just commented while I was writing a second post. I just tagged ya! Or you have to post 7 random things that people might not know about you. Mine are extremely random.
I will definitely be praying for you about your job, I know it's awesome to have to best of both worlds, staying at home and working some too, but I am daily just giving it all up to Him to handle.. and I know you and Brigg are too. Sweet Railyn pics!
I will be in prayer for all of you! I know that this is such a stressful time for you all! I will pray for strength for you to deal with whatever outcome that you are dealt. We are here for you!!
Post a Comment