Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bless Her Heart!


Raylin has been sick with a cold for about a month and it has now developed into bronchitis. I took her to the doctor Monday morning and he put her on another antibiotic, breathing treatments and more cough syrup. She is starting to feel better and is definitely not coughing as much. She has not been eating well since she's been sick so she had lost 4 ounces. She now only weighs 18 pounds. I really wanted to get her a big girl car seat and turn it forward when she turned one, but it looks like I may have to wait a little while for that whole 20 pounds AND one year old. We'll see! I've got about three weeks to fatten her up :-)!!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Keri said...

Poor sweet baby! I know it's been a rough week at your house...I hope she is feeling better now!

Renee Guest said...

OK - I can't stand it....... sweet little Raylin.

Wendi said...

Poor thing! I hope that sweet girl starts to feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! That is so pitiful. I hope that she feels better really soon! Hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Raylin!
Love, Joni
P.S. You are going to be skinny just like your momma!

stacy seago said...

Breathing treatments get so much easier I promise. Bryant just took his and multitasked while playing the Wii.
Hope she feels better soon!
STacy

The Segrest Family said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww