Sunday, May 06, 2007
Caroline Nicole Sharpe
Congratulations to Art and Amy Sharpe! Their beautiful baby girl decided to make her debut into this world today. Yeah! I talked to her Friday night and told her she had to come before I left for Orlando or she had to wait until I came home. Guess what? She listened. I think Amy was cursing me all night while she was in labor, but she is so glad that Caroline is here. Both mommy and baby are doing great! Caroline was a whopping 9 pounds, one ounce and was 20 1/4 inches long and born at 8:45 am. She is absolutely beautiful. She has a head full of dark hair - so precious. I will post pics when we get home from Orlando!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats to Amy & Art! Can't wait to see pictures of Caroline.
Post a Comment