Friday, February 02, 2007
Raylin and I have been in Little Rock this week for a sales meeting. My mother went with us to keep Raylin. I believe she may be a homebody. She did not like being away from home. The first night she did okay, but she still got up twice during the night and she had only been getting up once. The second night was horrible. She did not want to go to sleep. My mama and I tried everything, even putting her in her stroller. I believe if it had not been snowing and sleeting, I would have resorted to putting her in the car and driving around to get her to fall asleep. We stayed at the Peabody Hotel so Raylin got to see the ducks. My mama has pics of her with the ducks so when I get them I will post them. We are now back home and so happy to be here. As soon as I put Raylin on her changing table, she just smiled so big. She loves to lay there and play and it was evident that she missed it. I'm pretty sure she missed her daddy too. Brigg went in there to get her after her nap when he got home from work and as soon as she saw him she smiled so big and just cooed. It was so sweet! If only I had my camera then!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment