Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Our First Blog




This is my first attempt at blogging. Everyone in our small group from Pinelake has a blog, so I decided to try my luck so that I can share baby pics with everyone when Raylin arrives. I decided I would start with our babies that are in for a rude awakening when Raylin makes her debut into this world. This is Hunter and Tracker. The second pic is of them in big brother tee shirts so that they could surprise Daddy when he got home from work letting him know that we are going to have a baby (although he could not figure it out)!

2 comments:

pleasepassthetestosterone said...

I love the Blog!! What a great idea for when sweet Raylin arrives. I can hardly wait for her to get here!

The Big Brother t-shirts for Hunter and Tracker are so cute. They have no idea what is coming, but I know they will do great with the newest addition. Riley just ignores Lainie...I think she is in denial and probably wondering every morning if this is the day that the crying baby goes home! :)

Renee Guest said...

Yay! so glad that you have a blog!! Mary Katherine will be so proud! She has gotten all of us starting blogs! It is sort of addictive!!